"Free Traffic School Online Headline Animator

Online Money Making

Banner Ad (250x250)

I know that when I first started in the online money making thing, I really felt like I was spinning in circles with the loads of information that was getting thrown at me from all over the internet. If you are not careful it is really easy to get overloaded with just to much information. After a few weeks of reading all that I could handle, I finally decided that I wanted to start my online venture with article marketing. I remember how excited I was to finally make the choice and start moving forward with it. What I enjoyed most about starting with this angle of online advertising was that it can be a lot less expensive, and even free if you are willing to do more work and devote more time to it. What I didn't know is how much fun it was going to be working with article marketing directories. These directories are your friends when you are doing article marketing to market your online business. in short, the directory I would be working with is a website that hosts articles that other authors publish their articles on for free. Each article that is published on these directory sites are available for anyone to read for information. In each article that you publish, there is a footer at the bottom of the article that gives you the opportunity to place information about yourself and even place links leading back to your site where you could learn more about you or the article that you have published in the directory. Submitting to article marketing directories allows two things to really start happening. You start getting traffic from the individuals that were interested in your article and want to learn more so they start clicking on links in your footer of the article that lead them to your site...that would be good right? Or, you get the home run and the crowd goes wild when a web master picks up your article to post on their site leaving all your information to your site in tact to receive hopefully even more traffic from the readers and viewers on their site! None of this will happen if you do nothing and just sit there! If you are reading this for the first time, I hope that you can see the value in this marketing technique to drive traffic to your site. If you are not great at writing articles, you can always out source your writing and have someone write your articles for about $1-$5 per article. This is the start to using these directories and where my online venture first began. If this is the route you choose for yourself, please make sure to educate yourself on article writing and keyword research. Here is a list of the top 5 article marketing directories I still use today: EzineArticles.com ArticlesBase.com GoArticles.com AssociatedContent.com SearchWarp.com If you would like to learn more about article marketing directories click on the link. Receive FREE Online Marketing Training from BYB Online by clicking here today! Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Fred_D_Williams

Banner Adverts For TRAFFIC TRAINNER (560x120)

Comments :

0 comments to “Online Money Making”

OUR FAN PAGE